Mitel MCD – Mitel Communications Director
Mitel is a leading provider of communications solutions for a range of organizations – from the small, single office based organisation to the multi-site,global enterprise. They offer customers a broad choice of solutions, from basic business communications to sophisticated unified communications. MCD is the optimum choice for any business as it works within the needs of your business to ensure your – and your clients – needs are met. Previously only available to larger corporations, it has now been developed to ensure accessibility no matter the size of your business.
Why choose Mitel MCD?
Mitel use the term ‘Freedom Architecture’ to describe its network of solutions, as flexibility in deployment and mobility are at the core of Mitel’s unified communications, ensuring customer needs and expectations are key to the delivery of service. From transferring between devices mid-conversation to creating an “in-office” experience whilst in a hotel on the other side of the world, MCD has it covered. MCD enables you to provide your customer base with the highest level of service available to them, thus maximising your opportunity for maintaining current client levels as well as encouraging business growth.
Key Mitel Communications Director features:
- freedom to communicate from wherever you are without increased business costs
- skills-based auto call distribution (ACD)
- back-up controller if needed
- web-based management resulting in a decrease in administrative time and costs
- integrated messaging
MCD greatly reduces the administration burden for SME businesses
– Allowing up to 20 x MCD systems to be administered directly from a single MCD Embedded System Management
– Extending Mitel’s System Data Synchronization (SDS)
– Distribution of Telephone and Remote Directory information
– Device Resilience without the need for Mitel OPS Manager
MCD enhances the application feature set for medium sized businesses
- ACD licensing changes
- Dynamic Extension offers the inclusion of external hot-desking, thus allowing agents or users to access incoming calls, regardless of whether they are in or out of the office from up to 8 different devices
MCD embeds SIP into the heart of the solution
– SIP Resiliency, SIP CESID support and persistent registration
Mitel MCD is a flexible piece of call control software, allowing businesses of any size to take advantage of time and administrative reducing solutions.
Mitel and Armstrong Communications
In 2007, following Inter-Tel’s acquisition by Mitel, we now supply and support the complete range of, MITEL Solutions. To find out more about how Armstrong Communications works in partnership with Mitel, click here or call 0845 345 0045.
Inter-Tel Axxess & Mitel Related News & Pages:
Mitel 3300: now deploying MiVoice Business, Mitel launch Cloud-based contact centre solution for SMEs, MITEL Resellers, Mitel Contact Centre, Mitel, Inter-Tel Support, Inter-Tel Axxess, Could the Mitel UC360 be the future of collaboration?