Mitel offers government the means to overcome communications challenges, providing an efficient and effective means to communicate across diverse systems and to work with government clients to achieve co-ordinated customer service.
- Multiple voice systems that don’t talk to one another
- Calls can’t be transferred, no connectivity between sites
- Lack of joined up services creates the perception of poor performance; people are expecting value from public services in return for their tax contributions
- VoIP enables voice calls to be moved to the network
- Calls can be centralized to allow all sites to be connected, regardless of geographic location
- The flexibility of IP enables better interaction between the front and back office to ensure a seamless flow of information, facilitating a swift and successful resolution to an inquiry
- Productivity enhancing applications that save money, improve customer service, and contribute to the green programs
Mitel designs innovative communications solutions that enhance responsiveness and the delivery of public services while keeping costs in check. From an incremental approach to call center implementation to providing teleworking tools for home and remote workers, Mitel has the solution for all governments online.